Below is the new law in it’s entirety. I would really appreciate any comments or concerns about this. I have read it many times and really like what it says. It basically insures that we can work together to keep your medical records out of the reach of the government.
Why does the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) need to know my BMI (Basic Metabolic Index)(how fat I am)?
On August 3, 2010 Please vote YES on Missouri prop C, and when you talk to your friends and neighbors ask them to support us.
Also, let them know about me. Many of them are being mistreated by the medical system for things I can quickly fix. I will waive the initial exam fee of $40.00 for them in your honor.
Here is prop C:
Back to Missouri Health Care Freedom Amendment, Proposition C (2010)
Proposition C will appear on the August 3, 2010 statewide ballot in Missouri. If approved by voters the measure would repeal Section A. Section 375.1175, RSMo, and enact two new sections to be known as sections 1.330 and 375.1175. The new sections would read as follows:
1.330. 1. No law or rule shall compel, directly or indirectly, any person, employer, or health care provider to participate in any health care system.
2. A person or employer may pay directly for lawful health care services and shall not be required by law or rule to pay penalties or fines for paying directly for lawful health care services. A health care provider may accept direct payment for lawful health care services and shall not be required by law or rule to pay penalties or fines for accepting direct payment from a person or employer for lawful health care services.
3. Subject to reasonable and necessary rules that do not substantially limit a person’s options, the purchase or sale of health insurance in private health care systems shall not be prohibited by law or rule.
4. This section does not:
(1) Affect which health care services a health care provider or hospital is required to perform or provide;
(2) Affect which health care services are permitted by law;
(3) Prohibit care provided under workers’ compensation as provided under state law;
(4) Affect laws or regulations in effect as of January 1, 2010;
(5) Affect the terms or conditions of any health care system to the extent that those terms and conditions do not have the effect of punishing a person or employer for paying directly for lawful health care services or a health care provider or hospital for accepting direct payment from a person or employer for lawful health care services.
5. As used in this section, the following terms shall mean:
(1) “Compel”, any penalties or fines;
(2) “Direct payment or pay directly”, payment for lawful health care services without a public or private third party, not including an employer, paying for any portion of the service;
(3) “Health care system”, any public or private entity whose function or purpose is the management of, processing of, enrollment of individuals for or payment for, in full or in part, health care services or health care data or health care information for its participants;
(4) “Lawful health care services”, any health-related service or treatment to the extent that the service or treatment is permitted or not prohibited by law or regulation that may be provided by persons or businesses otherwise permitted to offer such services; and
(5) “Penalties or fines”, any civil or criminal penalty or fine, tax, salary or wage withholding or surcharge or any named fee with a similar effect established by law or rule by a government established, created or controlled agency that is used to punish or discourage the exercise of rights protected under this section.
375.1175. 1. The director may petition the court for an order directing him to liquidate a domestic insurer or an alien insurer domiciled in this state on the basis:
(1) Of any ground for an order of rehabilitation as specified in section 375.1165, whether or not there has been a prior order directing the rehabilitation of the insurer;
(2) That the insurer is insolvent;
(3) That the insurer is in such condition that the further transaction of business would be hazardous, financially or otherwise, to its policyholders, its creditors or the public;
(4) That the insurer is found to be in such condition after examination that it could not meet the requirements for incorporation and authorization specified in the law under which it was incorporated or is doing business; or
(5) That the insurer has ceased to transact the business of insurance for a period of one year.
2. Notwithstanding any other provision of this chapter, a domestic insurer organized as a stock insurance company may voluntarily dissolve and liquidate as a corporation under sections 351.462 to 351.482, provided that:
(1) The director, in his or her sole discretion, approves the articles of dissolution prior to filing such articles with the secretary of state. In determining whether to approve or disapprove the articles of dissolution, the director shall consider, among other factors, whether:
(a) The insurer’s annual financial statements filed with the director show no written insurance premiums for five years; and
(b) The insurer has demonstrated that all policyholder claims have been satisfied or have been transferred to another insurer in a transaction approved by the director; and
(c) An examination of the insurer pursuant to sections 374.202 to 374.207 has been completed within the last five years; and
(2) The domestic insurer files with the secretary of state a copy of the director’s approval, certified by the director, along with articles of dissolution as provided in section 351.462 or 351.468.
I am honored to present to you the first talk radio show that I am looking forward to listening to. That’s because
I’M THE HOST!!!
6 pm every Friday from now until they run me off, I will be on internet radio www.jackaloperadio.com
Most gracious thanks goes out to my new producer Mr. Todd Sheets, what a cool dude. He will be there with me to make sure everything sounds great.
My first show is this Friday at 6 pm CDT. I am going to explain the theme of the show, tell my story, and review potential topics for future discussions.
I am lining up a fine list of guest speakers and like this blog I will ask the difficult questions and expect responses.
I invite you to join me, with your phone or computer, at http://www.jackaloperadio.com
It is finally official!
My 64 hour seminar series will kick of in a couple of weeks!
Explanation of Qi – what is it, why is it important.
Living in the post Google world
24 hour cycle of energy
Asthma, upper respiratory issues.
Lung Meridian System and points
Ah Shi and circle the dragon acupressure
Fluoride – recent fact and myths
Large Intestine meridian system and points
Label reading and shopping tips
These classes are approved for Continued Education for Chiropractors, Nurses, and Massage Therapists. But are designed for anyone interested in taking control of their own health care needs. You will walk away with a head full of new and interesting information no matter what level you are at now!
Continued Education certification is $80.00 per day. (pre-registered)
Non-certificate audit attendance is $50.00 per day. (pre-registered)
$20.00 at the door charge for non-registered attendance. Space is limited so let me know if you plan to attend ASAP.
The entire course is 64 hours of class room with a certification test and diploma. ( 20% discount if prepaid ) Graduates will be invited to participate in all future seminars and business relationships to duplicate and spread this knowledge far and wide.
Dates for the first round of the seminar series include:
April 10-11, 2010
May 15-16, 2010
June 5-6, 2010
July 10-11, 2010
Second series dates:
August 14-15, 2010
September 11-12, 2010
October 9-10, 2010
November 6-7, 2010
Dress comfortable because there will be exercise training, think about bringing a partner to train with.
WARNING: These are not “BUTT” hours, and all you doctors out there know what I’m talking about. Plan to participate or please get your hours somewhere else.
Acupuncture works, but it appears to work equally well with or without needle penetration. This conclusion was drawn from a treatment study involving cancer patients suffering from nausea during radiotherapy.
In a series of acupuncture studies that involved more than 200 patients who were undergoing radiation treatment, roughly half received traditional acupuncture with needles penetrating the skin in particular points, while the others received simulated acupuncture instead, with a telescopic, blunt placebo needle that merely touched their skin.
Afterwards, 95 percent of the patients in both groups felt that the treatment had helped relieve nausea, and 67 percent had experienced other positive effects such as improved sleep, brighter mood, and less pain. Both groups felt considerably better than a separate control group that received no acupuncture of any kind.
The acupuncture was performed by physiotherapists two or three times a week during the five week long period of their radiation treatment.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Acupuncture works better than drugs like aspirin to reduce the severity and frequency of chronic headaches, U.S. researchers reported on Monday.
A review of studies involving nearly 4,000 patients with migraine, Duke University found.and other forms of chronic headache showed that that 62 percent of the patients reported headache relief compared to 45 percent of people taking medications, the team at
“Acupuncture is becoming a favorable option for a variety of purposes, ranging from enhancing fertility to decreasing post-operative pain, because people experience significantly fewer side effects and it can be less expensive than other options,” Dr. Tong Joo Gan, who led the study, said in a statement.
“This analysis reinforces that acupuncture also is a successful source of relief from chronic headaches.”
Writing in Anesthesia and Analgesia, they said 53 percent of patients given true acupuncture were helped, compared to 45 percent receiving sham therapy involving needles inserted in non-medical positions.
“One of the barriers to treatment with acupuncture is getting people to understand that while needles are used, it is not a painful experience,” Gan said. “It is a method for releasing your body’s own natural painkillers.”
They found it took on average five to six visits for patients to report headache relief.
Other studies have shown that acupuncture helped alleviate pain in patients who had surgery for head and neck cancer, can relieve and other menopausal symptoms and can reduce chemotherapy-induced nausea.
(Reporting by Maggie Fox; Editing by Julie Steenhuysen)
Let’s begin by bringing everyone up to speed with the currently accepted picture of reality and how modern science has rediscovered ancient wisdom.
Discovery number one: The old understanding that everything in the universe is made of either energy or matter is wrong. In fact, our new ability to peer into the life’s of atoms have demonstrated clearly that the protons and neutrons that we thought were solid are not. They are themselves made up of energy particles that seem to pop in and out of existence within our 4 dimensional reality. Where they go, is still a mystery but the fact that they are not always here has been repeatedly proven.
The age of Attention has begun: The information age has grown up and created a completely new human condition. This has been recently recognized and dubbed The Attention Age. Now that a person has instant access to all the information he could ever ask for values have shifted away from the information itself and to the attention span of the individual.
Those who fail to grasp this drastic change, are doomed to a treadmill ride to Nowheresville.
This Point of Attention, is discribed as a sentient human beings instant by instant reality. It is made up of three equal sources of information:
- Stimulation from the corporal bodies biological sensors as they monitor the local four deminsional universe.
- Memories of past experiences brought up by this stimulation or the brain may be in a state of constant restimulation of habitual behaviors and thoughts.
- Predictions of potential outcomes as the analytical mind attempts to creat a rational chain of experiences.
Discovery number two: Using exiting new scanners it is possible to examine in the 4 deminsions the activity of the human brain. It has been found that the brain is a very plastic organ. It is in a state of continual change. This change follows the Point of attention like a needle carving out a wax record. MANY of an individuals behaviors are simply well worn physical neuro networks in the brain, that are easily stimulated because of the numberous connections to other sensations and experiences held in the brain. Until now it was not recognized that these hardwired behaviors can be physically rewired with proper education and practice.
Modern science now has a clear picture of what happens in your brain as you deal with life. The physical brain is much more plyable than we ever imagined. This discovery explains how and why some of us are successful, while others of us are sick.