I am proud to stand before you today, a veteran, a doctor, and a father. Like everyone here, I see my beloved country heading in exactly the wrong direction and I for one am willing to accept responsibility for this and am damn well going to do something about it!
25 years ago I was serving my country as a Sergeant in the 82nd Airborne. I will never forget my First Sergeant’s standing rule. “If you don’t have a solution in mind, don’t come to me complaining or expect to spend the next week picking up cigarette butts along the highway.”
I have tried to live my life by this simple plan. Don’t complain unless you have a solution in mind. If you came down here to just wave flags and complain, your in the wrong place. I’m sure I speak for most of you when I say, “What can I do to help?” Am I right? What we, the free people of America do next will affect the future of every child on this planet.
As a doctor my I am trained to examine, diagnose, and treat disease. Our country is suffering from the gravest of all diseases.
· Totally upside down healthcare system that puts profits ahead of well being.
· An education system that pushes the parents aside in preference to central government planning.
· An secretive monetary system run by private greedy bankers and politicians who are allowed to print money out of thin air, and think my children are going to cover it.
· A bought off press spreading propaganda as if it were news.
Well the exams results are in, our country is suffering from…
· Laziness made worse by a Run Away Government…
The cause of our disease is:
· A lazy population taught to sit down, shut up and call the authorities.
· A run away government that keeps doing the same thing over and over again expecting something different to happen. Government stimulus is like a pain pill. It makes you feel good for a while but does nothing to fix the problem.
Recommended Treatments must include correcting the cause of the problem…
· The internet, and the renaissance.
· Educate yourselves. Find out who is behind all this apparent madness. Did you know the Federal Reserve is a private bank that has never been audited in nearly 100 years of business?
· Speak out at every opportunity. Political correctness must be overcome. You must shoot your principles from the roof tops, tell everyone you know!
· Take action. Get involved. Don’t wait for someone else to do it. If not now then when? After you have your REAL ID chip? If not you, then who? Your children?
· Be courageous! Overcome your fears, stop finding excuses and blaming others for your situation. Freedom comes with responsibility. Who owns your life anyway?
Thanks again for letting me speak here today. I will be at the Campaign for Liberty table all afternoon, if you want to do more than just protest come talk to us, we have work to do and need your help. When our children’s children look back upon these times how will we be remembered?