Here is an old subject for you…
by Bill Sardi and Timothy Hubbell
Mr. Sardi contacted me within an hour of my posting a literature review article on Dr. Yamamoto’s work with Serum vitamin D3-binding protein (Gc protein) that included a well referenced and properly source linked capture of “his” article I found on www.lewrockwell.com
He demanded I remove my blog post immediately because, “that is copywrite material produced for a commercial entity.” That I was, “Stealing web traffic from the purchaser of his post.” Which I did, sort of. I removed the verbiage of his portion of the literature review and replaced it with a titled hyperlink to his original post.
Here is my question to you:
1. I get no financial gain from my post.
2. The post is promoting hope, freedom and liberty.
3. I always include references and links to original material.
4. I obtain all my material from googled sources. (Not private)
1. I should be encouraged to research, review and post information that I feel is important. The links on my posts will direct my subscribers towards the source sites, thus increasing traffic, not “stealing” it away. Please review this post Age of Attention
2. My passing on information is blocked due to restrictive copywrite regulations. The lid is put back on the jenie bottle of free speech on the internet.
Please read this