If you don’t learn from your past mistakes, you are doomed to repeat them. Some people do the same thing over and over again, but yet never do anything about the source of “why” they are doing them.
So guess, what, they will repeat them.
Now, keeping those quotes in mind, consider this…
- Huge expenditures from a massively expensive war are coming home to roost.
- The U.S. economy and stock market are stalling; unemployment is rising.
- In an attempt to pull the economy out of its funk, Washington is printing money like there’s no tomorrow.
- Inflation – our cost of living – has begun rising.
- Oil and gasoline prices are at all-time highs.
- Food and raw materials are in increasingly short supply and prices are soaring worldwide.
- Gold and silver prices are on a tear.
- Congress is already controlled by the Democrats and voters are set to throw the Republicans out of the White House.
Have I left anything out?
Wait. You think I’m talking about TODAY’S headlines?
Sorry. No. I was reading the above headlines 30 years ago – in the mid-1970s!